The firm handles business and contract disputes for many different types of clients. We effectively represent businesses, officers, directors and managers from significant financial exposure. The firm’s aim is to help clients avoid litigation whenever possible, and to intervene quickly and cost-effectively when disputes do arise. The firm has experience representing clients in:
- Business contract disputes
- Business torts, including fraud and interference
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Unfair competition
- Corporate and partnership disputes and litigation
- Employment litigation
- Trademark and copyright disputes
- Entertainment litigation
- Arbitration, mediation, and other alternative dispute resolution procedures
- Collections on judgments
Litigation experience includes:
- Defended a small business against a Fortune 100 company in a $30 million fraud, conversion, and unfair business practices case that resulted in a favorable settlement.
- Represented plaintiff in an entertainment matter involving print and advertising for a motion picture, and obtained summary adjudication on a promissory note for $1.1 million.
- Represented plaintiff in an involuntary dissolution matter and recovered $75,000.
- Defended a general contractor in a $1.4 million construction defect case that resulted in a settlement of $80,000.
- Defended an individual investor who unknowingly invested in a Ponzie scheme, resulting in a favorable settlement.
Please contact us to discuss your litigation needs.
Call us today for your free 30-minute consultation. (949) 535-4553.